Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest consistency

To: Bob Naumann <W5OV@w5ov.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest consistency
From: Maarten van Rossum <pd2r.maarten@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 09:14:17 +0100
Bob,

It's a shame that a couple of emails can cause your blood pressure to rise.
The good part is that you found an easy cure for you high blood pressure ;-)

As a recent subscriber, a lot of these "meaningless debates" are new to me
and I can imagine that the same goes for some other new or recent
subscribers. To us these debates may not seem so meaningless at all. Maybe
when I am a subscriber as long as you have been, I too will be fed up with
it. Up till now this has not been the case.

The way I see it you have two choices, either you skip the debates that
causes you BP to rise, or you abandon the reflector all together. I'm pretty
sure that these "meaningless debates" will keep on going for quite a while.

Best 73,

Maarten
PD2R