Re: [CQ-Contest] Best SS exchange yet!

To: CQcontest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Best SS exchange yet!
From: Lee Buller <k0wa@swbell.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 05:07:48 -0800 (PST)
Stop me if you heard this one....

A couple of years ago on SS SSB...I was very tired in the middle of Sunday
afternoon.  I missed a check number to a station who was struggling with the
exchange.  I asked him "when were you first married" instead of "when were you
first licensed"  He paused a minute and replied, "the first or second time?"
LMAO  Fell out of the chair.

But it gets better....  The next guy in the pile up said, "copy
43...Alpha...ka0XXX...married in 52....Nebraska.

Again, LMAO and did fall out of the chair.

We did get back on track.....finally!

Lee - K0WA

 In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you
don't
have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find
any
Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is Common
Sense divine?

Common Sense is the image of the Creator expressing revealed truth in my mind.
-  J. Wolf