Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW Update

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW Update
From: David Robbins <k1ttt@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 07:20:28 -0600 (CST)
*C. *Remote skimmers (beyond the 500m station circle) are *not permitted for
any category,* except for the *Reverse Beacon Network (RBN).* *Utilization
of the RBN is permitted for all Multi-Operator classes as well as for the
Single Operator-Assisted categories ONLY.* If you are a single op entry and
access the Reverse Beacon Network, *you MUST submit your log as ASSISTED.***

What makes the RBN unique that allows it but not direct access to other skimmer
servers?  Should I block all access to my skimmer server, or monitor who is
connected to report them to the committee???  I think there is at least one
other skimmer aggregator at ve7cc, is that one not allowed but RBN is?