[CQ-Contest] S56A single op. extreme

To: <xtreme@cqww.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] S56A single op. extreme
From: "S56A" <s56a@bit.si>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 12:07:48 +0100
I am bit late with notification due to some unexpected and unforseen tech
problems with heavily protected N1MM Logger.

I plan to use Low Power SO2R setup with FT-1000MP and newly aquired TS-480.
Antennas would be switched TH6DXX, 402BA and trapped 80/160 m dipole on one
coax feed and nearby 40/80 m dipoles on the second coax line.  Vertical for
15/20 m might be added time and weather permitting.

My CQ Expert C# robot program would supervise N1MM Logger with stereo reception
from both radios and two COM ports keying.  Logger prevents two TX signals at
the same time in this SO2R mode.  Alternate CQ on two active bands is
envisaged.

I'll do DX search and pounce using internet DX Clusters and S52X CW Skimmer
spots from Reversebeacon network.

This is an advanced Windows attempt after my first 1991 robot operation in ARRL
DX using DOS Turbo Pascal.

73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU