[CQ-Contest] RAC Winter Contest - Entry Bounces

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] RAC Winter Contest - Entry Bounces
From: Sam Ferris <ve5sf@sasktel.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 20:12:21 -0600
For those contestors sending email logs for the Canada Winter Contest, some may
have encountered bounces of your email.  This was a problem with our email
server which has since been corrected.  Although email bounces were sent for
any emails entries sent up to approximately 01:00 UTC on Dec 19, 2010, the logs
were actually received.  If you are concerned, please send again.  I am goint
through the entries and sending acknowlegements for all received, however this
is a manual process which will take a while to get through the pile.

Thanks

Sam
VE5SF
Canada Winter Contest Chairman