[CQ-Contest] model 419b modification

To: "reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] model 419b modification
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 00:12:53 +0000
Anyone using pairs of model 419 filters for so2r may want to take a look at
this update which is a rewrite with more detail from the modification I have
in my book.  This modification improves the isolation of the power and
control leads to reduce crosstalk between the units that share power and
control circuits.  It should also help reduce radiation from control lines
from single units.
http://wiki.k1ttt.net/2010-Maintenance-and-Upgrade-Blog.ashx?NoRedirect=1#41
9bmod

David Robbins K1TTT