[CQ-Contest] NAQP Skimmer

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NAQP Skimmer
From: "rob beaudoin" <wa1fcn@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 19:19:20 -0600
Count me as one of those that strongly disagree with alowing Skimmer.  It
really gives me a bad feeling
about competing in one my favorite contest.  I have organized the team
competition for
ACG for 4 years and this makes me wonder If I really want to continue in what
to me is a exciting time of
year. Those who make the rules for NAQP keep in mind Most entrants are not
skimmer capable.
Listen to the many people who are against this rule. WE are just the ordinary
plain old ( Majority I would say )NAQP fans  who would like to do well without
another  " modern technology " to buy/learn  ect.
73 BoB WA1FCN