[CQ-Contest] Kid's Day de KH6LC

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Kid's Day de KH6LC
From: Lloyd Cabral <kh6lc@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 16:20:42 -1000

  Sorry for the 2nd posting but the Kid's Day link was incorrect
  in my prior post.    It's fixed below.    As last year, during
  Kid's Day we'll be broadcasting LIVE VIDEO from the shack
  @  www.Justin.TV/KH6LC    Kids everywhere thought that
  was pretty neat.

  This coming Sunday Jan 2nd is Kid's Day.  If you're not familiar
  with the Kid's Day event please go to  http://www.arrl.org/kids-day
  Local kids will activate KH6LC on 20 and 15 and if open 10 meters.
  Looks for our SPOTS on DX Summit.  Watching the kids operate is
  an absolute hoot.  It's a lot of fun and gives us an opportunity to
  showcase amateur radio in a very positive light.  Please consider
  opening your shack to the local youth in your community.

  Look for us next Sunday.         73, Lloyd  KH6LC