Re: [CQ-Contest] Revised 2011 NAQP Rules

To: k.alexander@rogers.com, cq-contest@contesting.com, pokane@ei5di.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Revised 2011 NAQP Rules
From: Jimk8mr@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 12:09:25 EST
Hi Ken,

Why flip a coin?  Do both!

Maybe flip a coin to decide which to start in, but do get some NAQP CW time
 in before 0600z.  As in any contest, the more the merrier.  NAQP is  big,
but still small enough that another active station, even part time, is
still appreciated.

When things get slow on one mode, just go to the other.  And keep in  mind
you'll have 18 hours of exclusive RTTY time on Sunday.

I hope all those who have been so busy posting away here will take some
time off to get on the radio. Non-NA stations might get a little break, but
even they are welcome to work NA (and RTTY) stations this weekend.

73   -   Jim   K8MR

In a message dated 1/6/2011 11:48:41 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,