Re: [CQ-Contest] Revised 2011 NAQP Rules

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Revised 2011 NAQP Rules
From: David Robbins <k1ttt@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 09:27:31 -0600 (CST)
and who is going to be the judge about who is or isn't 'able'.  personally I
'can' do it, but much prefer not to since i get a headache after listening to
cw for more than an hour or so... does that make me 'unable'?  would i have to
enter assisted if i used a cw reader that is arguably not as good as a mediocre
cw operator?  Does my friend who is (i think almost) deaf but who likes cw
contests using a reader because he doesn't have to turn the volume in his
headphone up so far that it keeps his wife awake in the next room have to enter
as assisted because he 'can' do it without the reader?