Re: [CQ-Contest] Revised 2011 NAQP Rules

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Revised 2011 NAQP Rules
From: Ken Alexander <k.alexander@rogers.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 05:50:51 -0800 (PST)
While you guys are busy trying to save ham radio contesting by finding the
perfect word to substitute for assisted I hope you won't lose sight of the fact
that the contest is this weekend!  I'd hate to see you missed it!

Myself, I flipped a coin and will be in the RTTY Roundup this weekend...where
the debate rages on the RTTY mailing list whether to include "de" before your
call in an exchange.  Geesh!

Good to see we have our brightest minds working in these earth-shaking issues
for the benefit of mankind.

73 - Ken, VE3HLS