Re: [CQ-Contest] Question about NAQP

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Question about NAQP
From: aldewey@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 18:02:56 -0500 (EST)
Hank;

No - the states within Mexico do not count as seperate multipliers in NAQP.

If you have other questions about NAQP, my recommendation is that you first
check the rules
at:  http://www.ncjweb.com/naqprules.php

If that is not clear, contact the Contest Manager at: cwnaqpmgr@ncjweb.com or
drop me a line both