Re: [CQ-Contest] Mult passing: is it okay to use?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Mult passing: is it okay to use?
From: Steve London <n2icarrl@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 07:28:30 -0700
I agree with W5OV, but let a few more provisions:

- If you are running several independent, single-operator, single-band entries
from one location, you cannot pass multipliers (or non-multipliers) from one
station to another station.

- If you are running a multi-single, you cannot bypass the band-change
restrictions by using a different callsign to ask a multiplier to QSY to
another
band.

73,
Steve, N2IC