Re: [CQ-Contest] QZB (Suggestion)

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QZB (Suggestion)
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 11:04:42 -0700
I think we're all seeing this problem, but another method of dealing
with it might be for contest loggers like N1MM to have the option of
adding a random offset within a user-specified range, but only when
clicking on a callsign in the bandmap or stepping through them.  For
example, maybe I would set N1MM to offset my transmit frequency by a
random amount within the range of +/- 30 Hz.  Someone else might set it
for a random number within +/- 50 Hz.  Of course the actual offset would
have to "stick" until the frequency was manually changed or until
otherwise cleared.

Just a thought ...

73,
Dave  AB7E