Re: [CQ-Contest] Just one weekend

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Just one weekend
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 11:00:25 -0600
I'd go as far as still have a contest,

BUT ala vintage say 70's at the latest. No net, no packet clusters, no computer logging, a boy and his radio and his paper longs and dupe sheets.

I'd love to see what the scores would be like that way and if the usual top ten can remain that way.

that would be very interesting to me.

Joe WB9SBD

The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme