Re: [CQ-Contest] Club/Group competition

To: <j_hector_garcia@sbcglobal.net>, <cx6vm.jorge@adinet.com.uy>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Club/Group competition
From: <sm6lrr@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 07:40:54 +0400
When living in crowded areas in the middle of Europe or the U.S. it might be
hard for some of you to understand the arguments for suggested revised rules
for the club competitions. If those competitions stimulate more activity in the
contests, why the resistance to extend the geographical area? If the club also
actively encourages education of operating technique and morale standards
(following power, cluster/skimmer and other rules) I only see increased allowed
geographical area as a true advantage. 73 de R3/SM6LRR, Mats