Re: [CQ-Contest] Club/Group competition 275 km radius in CQ Contest (pet

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Club/Group competition 275 km radius in CQ Contest (petition for change).
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 11:15:39 -0500
Ok,

Have been converted.  I agree.

Now how about this to level off the playing field.

Limit the number of "Members"  that each club can use as a group? Then
you dont get the "Super Groups"

So in this case mileage does not matter.

Just limit the number to a number that all seem correct.

If you have more members than you can have, then a second group is
formed, and a third, fourth  etc.  then we even have some freindly
localized rivalry to add into the mix. It would be almost like a sports
team.  where each team  tries to assemble the best team possible.

Thoughts?

Joe WB9SBD

The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme