Re: [CQ-Contest] Level Playing Field

To: <aa4ga@contesting.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Level Playing Field
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 18:25:19 -0600
Keep messing with it, and it takes all the fun of comparing what I did this
year, as compared to last year.So... if I have no fun, in retrospect, then I
likely won't have much fun during. If I have no expected fun, THEN WHY DO IT???
 Leave it as messed up as it is.  IF you want to change stuff... change it...
one last time. To an absolutely level playing field, no ifs, ands or
butts.Score it very simple... one Q equals one point. Will it be the same next
year? Yes. and the next?? yes.If I impove my score... it will have to be
attributed to either the things under my control... or not.But the not, will
have the same options to mess with anyone else.  Gee... that's pretty much what
it is now. No amount of rubber clocking, or rubber counting, will fix that.
So.. let's just leave it alone. Thank you for your valuable time.

Dale - WC7S in Wy