Re: [CQ-Contest] Is ARRL DX Really Broken ?

To: "'Doug Smith'" <dougw9wi@gmail.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Is ARRL DX Really Broken ?
From: "Bill Parry" <bparry@rgv.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 17:59:01 -0500
I think this is a very interesting attitude. Most entrants know they have no
chance of winning so they just fool around in the contest, leaving the
propagationally (is that a word?) favored stations in the NE to compete. I
honestly don't want to change the rules either, but come on, surely you can
come up with a better argument than that!

Bill W5VX