Re: [CQ-Contest] Inverse Distance Based Scoring Proposal

To: Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Inverse Distance Based Scoring Proposal
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 13:45:46 -0700

You are WAY over reacting to my comment, but I'll try to make this
simple enough for you to understand.  Checking existing logs for the
potential effect of changing the rules as dramatically as is being
discussed here is like analyzing CQ WPX logs to look for regional
imbalances in CQ WW results.  You might get an answer of sorts but
you've added so many other variables that the result would have
questionable validity.

Rant on, Ron.

73,
Dave   AB7E