Re: [CQ-Contest] CW Skimmer via 3G Wireless on FD

To: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CW Skimmer via 3G Wireless on FD
From: Jukka Klemola <jpklemola@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 16:15:44 +0300
2011/6/28 Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>:
> On 28/06/2011 10:01, Jukka Klemola wrote:
>
>> Thank you for the new technology to those involved making it happen.
>> Especially the Skimmer and spotting systems that all can use.
>
> Thank goodness for the internet - it's just what we
> all needed for putting the fun back into radio and
> the wires back into wireless.
>
> 73,
> Paul EI5DI

Well,
If Paul wants to have the wires in the wireless, that is good.

But, I reckon there is a touch of sarcasm in the words above.

The Fun's bottom line is, we have the capability and the liberty to
choose if we use pens, electronic keyers or a spotting system.

There are those among us wanting the Fun to use pencils.
There are those who want the Fun to use receivers with tubes.
And some want to use spotting network to add Fun into their operating.

All can have what they see as their Fun.

Ain't that cool or what?

73,
Jukka OH6LI