Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX & Activity (Was: Intended consequences)

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX & Activity (Was: Intended consequences)
From: k3bu@optimum.net
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 00:20:39 +0000 (GMT)
All those "special olympics" contestadors can do the described complicaments
already.
Results are published in the spread sheet format, pick you category (one youcan
win) and print yourself a certificate, color optional.
Cheeck in tongue category example: divorced operator, 20 and 10 m bands, first
six hours, 105 watts and no antenna - first place for the universe. Everybody
will be winner (or whiner).

bada BUm