Re: [CQ-Contest] Dupes in CQ sponsored contests

To: Ktfrog007@aol.com, CQ-Contest@CONTESTING.COM
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Dupes in CQ sponsored contests
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 20:16:33 -0400 (EDT)
Kermit, I agree with Tim, K3LR.

If a station that is calling you is a dupe, don't even question it.   Just
work him.  It will save time and frustration for both of you.   And Tim is
correct, there are absolutely no penalties for having dupes in your  log.

73, George.

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 9/28/2011 5:22:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,