Re: [CQ-Contest] How blatant can you get?

To: Mats Strandberg <sm6lrr@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] How blatant can you get?
From: Luc PY8AZT <py8azt@dxbrasil.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 18:41:50 -0300
CQWW CC seams prefer get small fish that go after the shark.

I exchanged some emails with a CQWW CC representative that said "Big
PA isn't the real issue, see 3kW is only 3dB over the power limit, but
the Low Power competitors using 1,5kW (15 times the allowed power) are
the big problem". So, I understand that CQWW CC will focus on LP
category and let HP (running overpower) having fun for while.

73, Luc
__
PW7T Team member
WRTC.2010 Brazilian Team Leader
PY8AZT (also PT7AG, PX8C, ZZ8Z, ZY7C)
LABRE, ARRL, CWJF & Fortaleza DX Group Member