Re: [CQ-Contest] How blatant can you get?

To: Luc PY8AZT <py8azt@dxbrasil.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] How blatant can you get?
From: <w1md@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 14:41:13 -0400
Nice idea Luc,

So, how will you know that I'm not putting the 'sensor' on a 'dummy' amp tuned
to output 1450watts into a dummy load vs. the REAL amp which is connected to
the antennas. Or...in the case of low power entrants using POWER...putting the
sensor on a low power output source... Sure that is an expensive 'work around'
but if these guys are willing to run 3kw+ then they certainly will have the
means (and wherewithal) to circumvent something like this.

But, a nice idea.

MD