Re: [CQ-Contest] How blatant can you get?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] How blatant can you get?
From: Marc - ON7SS - OO9O <on7ss.oo9o@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 17:41:45 +0200
Tom,

OK on this, but as always .... how can we check that ????
A webcam pointed at the linear in use ... how can we be sure that it is
that linear that is used...?

Another question.  Does anyone has any idea how many amateurs have a linear.
I know some, but they are still a minority.

73   Marc, ON7SS

ON7SS - OO9O
*Amateur Radio Station**
*Marc Domen*