Re: [CQ-Contest] The real problem

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] The real problem
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 18:52:19 -0600
Whoa....Please enlighten us to how you can check if I am running a
skimmer and or using remote receivers.  I could have a network of 100
remote receivers across the world and you would never ever know about
them If I was smart.  This probably already exists not 100 but 10 or
more easily.

Mike W0MU

J6/W0MU November 21 - December 1 2011 CQ WW DX CW
W0MU-1 CC Cluster w0mu.net