Re: [CQ-Contest] get scores

To: "Nick, NA3M" <na3m@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] get scores
From: Gerry Hull <gerry@yccc.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 19:50:15 -0400
Or, the posting URL for getscores.org is:

for Score Posting URL:   http://www.getscores.org/postscore.aspx
for Score Reading URL:  htttp://www.getscores.org

The site is 100% functional again, and will be up for SS this weekend, as
well
as many other contests in November, including CQ WW CW.

73, Gerry W1VE