Re: [CQ-Contest] Cheerleading

To: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Cheerleading
From: Timothy Coker <n6win73@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 11:28:03 -0800
Is there some rule that states if you're going to spot one person that you
must spot them all? I even get complaint emails from DXers who are mad that
I spot US stations during state QSO parties... people's gripes run in all
directions. I think it's unfair if someone asks for a spot or spots
themselves, but otherwise whatever. I really don't have a problem if
someone in another contest club spots their buddies... that's team work
IMO...

I also agree with W0MU, in CW, who cares with the skimmers now. Anyone
using telnet based clusters can figure out how to enable skimmers into
their feeds if they care to do so. VE7CC's software really makes that easy.

73, Tim / N6WIN.