Re: [CQ-Contest] SS Skimmer Spot Quality

To: Hank Garretson <w6sx@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SS Skimmer Spot Quality
From: Timothy Coker <n6win73@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 10:46:32 -0800
I concur about the busted double spots on the same frequency showing in my
N1MM band map. It hasn't been hard to figure it out in the past year's
worth of CW assisted contests that I have done. I usually send the correct
call via a traditional packet spot when I see the double call sign on the
same frequency to help the running station out... but that's when I am not
too competitive. I wouldn't spend that time if I had a shot at doing
something serious.

Nothing is perfect... but these skimmers sure have made it neat to see the
new technology when choosing to run assisted.

73,

Tim / N6WIN.