[CQ-Contest] RBN Spots was:Cheerleading

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] RBN Spots was:Cheerleading
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 08:16:52 -0500
RBN did not intentionally spot stations that were S&P.  However, if you
call someone right on his frequency, at the same speed, and you send
your call multiple times (hard not to do in SS), there is a high
probability that Skimmer will spot both you and the station on the
frequency both as CQing.  Not much to be done about this, so far.

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
reversebeacon.blogspot.com,
spots at telnet.reversebeacon.net, port 7000 AND now
at arcluster.reversebeacon.net port 7000