Re: [CQ-Contest] Rufus Roo Vests

To: jimk0xu@gmail.com, CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Rufus Roo Vests
From: Jimk8mr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 12:08:06 -0500 (EST)
Several years ago a professional climber doing a tower inspection at  the
TV station where I worked was wearing a photographers vest - same  principle
as the RufusRoo, lots of pockets. It eliminated   or reduced the need for
dragging along a tool bucket, and as well as  making it easier to find what
one needed.

I'd have to try one on to be sure, but If the Rufus Roo doesn't interfere
with a climbing harness, it could be a neat thing for tower work.

73   -   Jim  K8MR

In a message dated 11/9/2011 11:06:08 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,