Re: [CQ-Contest] What would you have done?

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] What would you have done?
From: Mike N1TA <n1tangoalpha@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 19:42:09 -0500
If one were to notify the league and they gave the "blessing", it would
fly. But my suspicion is that Sean will say "log it and leave it" lest they
create any frightening precedents. But we'll see, this might be an
interesting litmus test for the future. One that could potentially open
up Pandora's box.

Kelly, MQE comes from a nightly meeting we have on 10m called "the Moron
Net;" the only requirement for check-in is at least one MQE. We meet on the
Moron Use Frequency (MUF). Feel free to spread the tradition, hihi

--
Mike DeChristopher, N1TA