Re: [CQ-Contest] CW Exchange

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CW Exchange
From: "Albert Crespo" <f5vhj@orange.fr>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 08:35:29 -0000
I want to make sure I am in the log correctly  and only if I am in doubt, I
send my call. With the penalty rate of losing three QSOs  for a busted call,
if the other station does not have your call correctly you are doing them a
disservice by calling them. On CW when  so many stations can actually use
the same frequency because of narrow filters, this is more room for error
then on SSB.
Better accurate then wrong.