Re: [CQ-Contest] unIDs

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] unIDs
From: "Edward Sawyer" <SawyerEd@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 09:33:48 -0500
Yuri, No that is not what I am saying.  I am saying that the offender has
not delivered on his obligation of the valid Q by not signing.  And
therefore while the Q is "loggable" it ultimately fails to be logged because
the callsign is not there.  The fact that he thinks its done is his problem,
not my problem.

Competitive contesters will learn from climbing UBNs and modify their
behavior.  Heck, these guys probably already have bad UBNs because ops are
logging packet spots which are bad enough that they won't show up in the
expected log in many cases.

Ed  N1UR