[CQ-Contest] Receiving Antenna Splitter and Switching System Question

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Receiving Antenna Splitter and Switching System Question
From: "Dave Hawes" <dave.n3rd@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 17:26:25 -0500
Hello, contesters.

At our M/2 station, we are adding RX antennas and operating positions, and
have outgrown our homebrew "six in, four out" RX antenna switching system.
This system takes each of six RX antennas, and splits it four ways using a
symmetrical 50 ohm power divider circuit (tnx W1FV), and relays to select the
desired RX antenna for each of four operating positions.  Unselected antenna
positions are terminated in 50 ohm resistors.

We have added several more RX antennas and also are now up to six
operating positions, so we need a solution.

What are you guys with multi-op stations doing to split and distribute your
receiving antennas to your operating positions?

I will summarize any direct responses.

73 - Dave N3RD
At the N3RS M/2 Station