Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Software

To: Timothy.Urban@wc.ey.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Software
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 18:41:21 -0500 (EST)
Yea, I too am a bit confuse by your question, Tim.  As my old  professor
once said, "can you be a bit more vague?"

Any logging program will have to be "connected" to a transceiver to be
able to know its operating frequency.

Of course, you can always manually enter your operating frequency if the
logging program is not connected to the transceiver.  I believe that most,
if not all, logging programs allow manual input of the frequency.

73, Geo...

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 1/15/2012 4:19:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,