Re: [CQ-Contest] Can a call be too short?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Can a call be too short?
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 17:58:16 -0500
After going from WN3VAW to W3WN 5 1/2 years ago... my biggest problem isn't
the length of the call, it's that W3WH & I are very often in the same
pile-ups, and it's just a little too easy for someone to not realize that
both of us are in there calling.

And it really gets fun when W3WC gets in on the act too.

As far as the short calls go, E2E is definitely up there, but I think my
favorite was EE5E... got so that you didn't recognized them as the string of
dits!

73, ron w3wn