Re: [CQ-Contest] Remote Control in Contests

To: Albert Crespo <f5vhj@orange.fr>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Remote Control in Contests
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 13:33:40 -0600
You misunderstand.

The operator of the remote station cannot count contacts made from the
remote station if the remote station is located in a different country.

If I created a station on KP2 I could not count any DXCC that I worked
for my DXCC totals as W0MU.

If you worked me as KP2 you would get credit for KP2 as you worked a
station located in KP2.  The operator was located elsewhere.

Mike W0MU

W0MU-1 CC Cluster w0mu.net