Re: [CQ-Contest] W9WNV/AE6IY (was: CHEATERS - ala N6TJ)

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] W9WNV/AE6IY (was: CHEATERS - ala N6TJ)
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 11:35:29 -0500
Has anyone heard anything from Don Miller lately? I remember when he
got out of prison several years ago and got a ham license again, with
the call AE6IY, I expected to hear him on the air again. I even
exchanged a couple e-mails with him and he mentioned wanting to do
DXpeditions again. But I never heard anything from him since and I
never have heard him on the air with his new callsign.

Also, I'm a bit surprised the Don Miller DX Club, which currently
holds the W9WNV callsign, didn't turn it back over to him. I do see
now that he is the trustee of the callsign. So he still gets to use it
if he wishes.
:-)

73, Zack W9SZ