Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ Update

To: CQ-Contest MailList <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ Update
From: Don Field <don.field@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 17:03:28 +0000
Rudy

Very strange post.

"Illegal" - that's a strong term and quite incorrect. Who's law are we
invoking here? Personally, I wish more entrants would do a sanity check
before sending their log.

And many casual contesters still don't get their formatting, etc. right. Do
we penalise them and discourage them from ever entering again? I still get
jpegs, Word docs, all sorts. Even top contesters do silly things like
uploading the wrong log - different contest completely. You write as
someone who isn't on the receiving end and has no idea what happens!

Anyway, a timely reminder to all that the IOTA contest is this coming
weekend - I look forward to a record number of entries!

Don G3XTT
IOTA Contest Manager