Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ Update

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ Update
From: Hank Greeb <n8xx@arrl.org>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 15:24:48 -0400
Might it be possible to send a "blast e-mail" to each of the
participants from last year's CQ WW DX (RTTY) contest to alert them to
the change?

I'm 99.44% sure that several contest calendars which appear in hard copy
be at the printers already for the Septober issue.

I've sent several thousand individualized e-mails to constituents of a
few non profit organizations to which I'm a member.  It generally takes
only a few hours (depending on the setting of my e-mail sending
program),   Many of the recipients believe that these messages are "hand
crafted."

I'm also 99.44% sure, that, if the e-mail texts were sufficiently
individualized, and a suitable disclaimer provided about "spam" - few,
if any, recipients would consider such a message as "Spam."

73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time.