Re: [CQ-Contest] Band Category Log Submissions

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Band Category Log Submissions
From: "Marijan Miletic, S56A" <s56a@bit.si>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 21:27:54 +0200
Thanks for NA VE support, Judge K4BAI!  CQ WW is historically not the best
example of modern log checking, Bob W5OV.  I actually tried to help them by
sending separate checklog as I know that makes life much easier for
cross-checking robots/parsers.

I just re-edited IV3CTS/p IOTA log produced by N1MM Logger as it doesn't
comply with RSGB (EI5DI?) rules.  The main advantage of Cabrillo format is
plain vanilla text.  I even survived this weekend without internet patiently
waiting for stations ID.  Fortunately we had few pile-ups with 100W and
windom so I was also delaying my ID if I sensed more than one caller.
Occassionally 73EE for old friends followed by CQ if no callers appeared.

LP MMM S56A