Re: [CQ-Contest] New CQ WW DX Rule Bans Post-Contest Log Changes

To: Dick Green <wc1m73@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] New CQ WW DX Rule Bans Post-Contest Log Changes
From: Kelly Taylor <ve4xt@mts.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 20:55:59 -0500
I would argue that anyone who clarified a written entry during the dupe sheet
process in the paper days (based perhaps on a scribble to the side or maybe
just on knowledge of their own penmanship) really can't complain about a paper
note during real time being used to correct a log afterwards.

This isn't a typing contest. If you copied it and recorded it correctly real
time, in some manner, you're good, in my view.

Anyone, however, is always free to impose upon themselves as tough a
restriction as they choose.

73, Kelly
ve4xt

Sent from my iPhone