Re: [CQ-Contest] Split operation in CQ WW CW

To: Tõnno Vähk <tonno.vahk@gafm.ee>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Split operation in CQ WW CW
From: "Albert Crespo" <f5vhj@orange.fr>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 10:28:09 -0000
Bob probably meant to get across the concept that one  should not listen up
5 as expeditions do so. If the pileup is really  getting out of hand, then
up 1 should be enough as long as those calling do not zero beat with each
other. The problem is communicating where one is listening.  Just sending up
is not enough because many times you can only hear the station you are
calling and not the callers.
Let's not  introduce another bad practice  where you have to have the
Internet to find out where someone  is listening in a contest!