Re: [CQ-Contest] Need advice

To: <k4ww@arrl.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Need advice
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 07:20:27 -0600
I'll second that... Shelby has it nailed.. I have a rythym for S&P.. and if you
break it.. I'll be patient... up to a point...cross that line.. and I'm outta
there... the line moves too.. depending on when in the contest it is
happening.I also have a rythym for running.. and if you mess that up.. I write
your call down... and it isn't in the log! Fool me once... maybe.. fool me
twice.. not very bloody likely. Fool me three times.. and nil is really
friendly.. I don't need you... I'm pretty sure.. after many years of working
Qs... folks like K4BAI, and K7QQ, K7SS, and of course the big GUNS..won't cause
this consternation... and I'm all for practicing.. and learning new skills...do
that in smaller contests.. my patience is a lot more tolerant there. Don't in
the BIG ones...and BTW.. there is a HUGE difference between.. brain farts....
fingers screwing up.. and SO2R delays....

Dale - WC7S in Wy