Re: [RTTY] [CQ-Contest] Need advice

To: "Dale Putnam" <daleputnam@hotmail.com>, <k4ww@arrl.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] [CQ-Contest] Need advice
From: "Jim W7RY" <jimw7ry@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 13:18:05 -0700
I'll second that... Shelby has it nailed.. I have a rythym for S&P.. and if you break it.. I'll be patient... up to a point...cross that line.. and I'm outta there... the line moves too.. depending on when in the contest it is happening.I also have a rythym for running.. and if you mess that up.. I write your call down... and it isn't in the log!

Fool me once... maybe.. fool me twice.. not very bloody likely. Fool me three times.. and nil is really friendly.. I don't need you...--... ...--

Dale - WC7S in Wy

Really?

I'm not sure I need you either Dale. There are usually quite a few folks in Wyoming. Perhaps I'll move on when I hear your call... How will that work for you?

Anyone else share my feelings?

73
Jim W7RY