Re: [CQ-Contest] Bob Cox, K3EST, Retires as CQWW Contest Director

To: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Bob Cox, K3EST, Retires as CQWW Contest Director
From: Luc Moreira <py8azt@dxbrasil.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 12:39:06 -0300
The Contest Committee Member list is public on cqww.com, but I learned here
on CQ-Contest that the  "DX Advisers" are listed among Contest Committee
members and you can not tell who is or who is not member indeed.

BTW, Bob Cox deserves thanks for all that he did to our contest community.
CQWW CC should disclose the facts and what is happening.

I hope this CC crisis didn't take the fun of the greatest competition on
the calendar.

73, Luc
__
PW7T Team member
WRTC.2006 Brazilian Referee
WRTC.2010 Brazilian Team Leader
PY8AZT (also PT7AG, R37U, ZY7C, PX8C, ZZ8Z)
LABRE, ARRL, CWJF & Fortaleza DX Group Member