Re: [CQ-Contest] Cheating as a moral issue

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Cheating as a moral issue
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 10:11:31 -0700

That's not a contest, though. If you don't want to contest for whatever reason, that's fine, but it hardly makes sense to make everyone else give up contesting.

And just to be clear ... you aren't agreeing with Bill at all. He's saying that he's tired of listening to complaints about cheating because he thinks a few of us have blown the issue out of proportion. You're saying that you think that you don't want to contest because there are enough cheaters that you don't want to be associated with them. You're on opposite ends of the opinion spectrum.

Dave   AB7E