[CQ-Contest] SSCW Log Submission Deadline is Monday!

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] SSCW Log Submission Deadline is Monday!
From: "Kutzko, Sean, KX9X" <kx9x@arrl.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 15:56:32 -0500
Hi folks-

We've received 1,178 logs for 2012 ARRL CW Sweepstakes! That's great!
However, the log submission deadline is 0300 UTC Tuesday, November
20...that's Monday evening for most of us in the US & Canada.

This weekend is the 2012 Phone Sweepstakes. While you are preparing for
this weekend's event, please take a minute and submit your SSCW log if
you haven't already done so. Come Sunday evening, after SS Phone, you
will be tired, and you might forget. I would hate to have you not be
entered because you forgot.

So, avoid the chance of that happening, and turn in your SSCW log now,
while you're reading this. It'll take 5 minutes and you'll be done.

GL this weekend.

73,

Sean Kutzko, KX9X

Contest Branch Manager

ARRL, the national association for Amateur Radio

225 Main St.

Newington, CT 06111

860-594-0232

skutzko@arrl.org